FLORIDA ROOF DAMAGE ADJUSTER
In South Florida, there are many rainy days just as much as there are sunny days. The Sunshine State is known for getting its fair share of terrible weather. Hurricanes, tropical storms, and other forms of severe weather can take a toll on your place of living, especially even on your roof. Roof damage is a terrible inconvenience that affects a home or business owner at least once in their lives. No matter how much you prepare, roof damage is bound to happen to you. And when it occurs, you should hire one of our roof damage adjusters in order to gain an understanding of the repair estimates needed for your roof.
For roof damage claim adjusting services, choose Pinnacle Claim Services. We’re the best public adjusting firm in all of Broward County and the surrounding areas.
WHAT A ROOF DAMAGE PUBLIC ADJUSTER DOES FOR YOU
All roof damage is different and no two cases are ever the same. Each property is unique and possesses distinct features that dictate how the natural damages can be repaired. More so, the type of damage that occurs as well as its severity can also dictate how much you can receive in settlements
The insurance company will send one of their own door damage adjusters to help assess the damage. But their assessment doesn’t always offer the best payout. When you hire one of our public adjusters, they’ll guide you through the process of filing a damaged roof insurance claim.
Once hired, we immediately get to work giving you a roof damage adjuster that will:
- evaluate your roof damage and jot down all important details surrounding your property.
- investigate your property’s past to get a full picture of the damage history. This will help us explore if the previous owner received a fair settlement for past roof damage.
- Develop evidence proving how much of a settlement you’ll require when they negotiate with the insurance company.
- Negotiate a sum with the insurer to pay for damage costs.
- Come to an agreement with your insurance company over a good settlement
Pinnacle’s roof damage adjusters will recognize, report, and get you the best possible settlement for your damaged roof.
Types of Roof Damage Our Adjusters Help With
There are a variety of causes for roof damage. If your roof has recently suffered from minor or devastating damage, our adjusters can help you. Below are some common types of roof damage that we are well-experienced in dealing with:
Loss of granules on shingle roofs
- Your roof shingle granules gradually get removed over time due to extreme weather. Granule removal results in your shingles’ exposure to sensitive layers of the roof that are meant to be protected. When this exposure happens, other types of roof damage will occur.
- Blistering occurs underneath the granules of the shingles. The blisters that occur will eventually pop and expose the mat of the roof, causing further damage.
- Shakes protect the layers that prevent leaks. These can get damaged from hurricanes, water build-up, and other severe forms of weather.
Fallen trees or debris
- High winds are sure to cause trees and other debris to land on your roof. This is most common during hurricanes where any small or unsound objects can soar through the sky.
Pinnacle Claims Services can help with nearly any damage that has happened to your roof. Even if the type of roof damage listed above hasn’t happened to you, call us. We’ll be more than happy to assist.
How to Increase Your Chance of Getting a Better Claim
In order to help us help you, the most important thing you can do is gather as much information as possible when you call us for our roof damage adjusting services. When we get started on the roof damage claim process we will need:
- Policyholder information: Name of insured, phone number, e-mail, address, and policy number.
- Description of loss: Make sure you jot down the time and date of loss, the location of the incident, and provide a detailed description of the damages that occurred.
- Authority notification: As you’re jotting down information, please take note of all the authorities that were notified. For instance, if the fire and police department were notified, you want to mention to us that they were informed of your roof damage.
- Emergency services & damage mitigation: Please let us know if you have already contacted any emergency service companies or performed any sort of damage mitigation.
Dos and Don’ts of Roof Damage
To further help us in getting you the best possible settlement, as well as ensure you can still peacefully live in your property in the aftermath of roof damage, follow these dos and don’ts:
- Move everything out from beneath where the roof damage has occurred.
- Set up a tarp if possible and if it’s safe to do so.
- If a leak has occurred, place a bucket or catching tray underneath it.
- Make sure you can identify what kind of roof you have.
- Leave wet fabrics, books, and other items on wet colors if a leak has occurred.
- Use a dry vacuum to remove water.
- Use electrical appliances while standing on wet surfaces.
- Climb on top of the roof to locate the leak, especially during severe weather conditions.
Get A Free Estimate
Pinnacle Claim Services, Inc. understands you have options when it comes to hiring a public adjuster which is why we offer all of our new callers a FREE in home estimate. Call us and join the long list of satisfied customers we have served time and time again!